Thursday, November 01, 2007

Holiday Mini Sessions

I am scheduling holiday mini sessions for Saturday, November 17th at my studio downtown Salt Lake. Each session would be about 30 minutes focusing on family sessions for Christmas cards. I know it is stressful to get a family photo and send out your Christmas cards, hopefully this will make it easier.

There will be 6 sessions available from 11am-3pm.
Cost: $150
What you will recieve: 30 minute session with your family, 25-5x7 Christmas cards using one of my templates I have to offer, an online gallery with 10-15 proofed photos to choose from for your card. You will also have the option of ordering prints as well seperately.

Quick, Easy, Fun.. My idea of a good time.

Please email me at simplicityphotography@yahoo.com if you are interested or call me at 801.787.4432.

Schedule your session today before it is too late!

No comments: