Thursday, February 28, 2008

ReVamp

Hello everyone!
Well, last weekend I went to the skye hardwick Back to Basics workshop. I have to say that I learned a lot about myself and the way I run my business. I could just go to workshops all the time. It is nice to be in a profession that has a lot of workshops and seminars. There is ALWAYS more to learn. The last few days have been so amazing. I really just thought about how much photography brings into my life. I seriously don't know what I would do without this creative outlet. I know that a lot of other photographers can relate. It really helps me keep my identity and keeps me true to who I am.

After this workshop I realized what I would like to change about my business and I think just spending more one on one time with my clients and producing the best quality products. I am really enjoying putting together my marketing material (which I used to dread). There will constantly be changes of course because I love change, but one thing will remain constant, my love for photographing people. People tell a story.

I am excited to announce that in a few weeks, okay maybe a month I will be launching my wedding website. I really want to seperate my children's work from my wedding work. I am looking to go commercial someday, but we will see if that is my bag. Anyway, there is a whole lot of rambling going on.

Hope to have a new studio soon, so if anyone sees something interesting drop me a line!

Thanks again for all the amazing emails I get, they seriously make me so happy!

Here is a photo from some "groomals" I did at Trolley Square downtown. It is one of my favorite new spots.

3 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

ANGIE! Exciting! I'm so bummed I missed the boot camp. I'm headed to her workshop in MI in June. I can't wait.
I'm still hunting for studio space too. I'll keep you posted.
I'm really excited to see what you create. I'm revamping so much right now too. I can't seem to stick with anything. Ugh.
LOVE your blog....more please. :)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous, absolutely love the lighting and conversion is great!

Haley Warner said...

What a fun opportunity to attend one of Skye's workshops - You're so talented!