Saturday, March 08, 2008

I love Indie Art!

So, a few weeks ago Indie Art photography took some pictures of me and my kids downtown. Today she posted a sneak peek! CLICK HERE to see.

I loved getting some photos of me and the kids and every time I let someone else do our photos I realize how hard it is to be on the other side of the lens. I realize I am asking a lot from my clients to let their guard down and just be. Anna did a great job at making us all feel relaxed.

I am so dying to see the rest of them!

4 comments:

Art Photographs said...

Wow that's just gorgeous! You look stunning and your twins are so cute with their big smiles.

Carin Davis said...

it is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Angela Fielding said...

Gorgoues shot with your chillins Ang! You guys look great!! I adore the shots you did of me and my boys!! I seriously can't pick a favorite. I love them all!

Denise said...

This is beautiful, so natural and full of life! Your babes are gorgeous!