Sunday, December 13, 2009

New templates coming soon!

I promise..! These have been on the back burner with all the holiday chaos. I SO need a break! I bet all you photographers out there can agree!

Here is a sneak peek of the image boxes and a book with similar patterns as well!

This box holds 100-5x7 photos. I will use it for all the loose prints I print out during the year so they don't end up in all my junk drawers throughout the house or dangling down the fridge with fingerprints all over them! lol.

Photo taken by Sara Boulter Photography- thanks Sara I LOVE it.

6 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

oh...I can't wait....love this!

Tira J said...

Hi Angie! Love all of your templates. Are these going to be for WHCC specifications?

Vanessa said...

SO, where do you think you deserve a break hahaha....when you are stunningly amazing...there is no breaks for you...sorry :) Can't wait to see the new designs...already love!

brittany said...

want it, love it, have to have it....when they comin' out again...can't wait!

Unknown said...

Love it....:)

Unknown said...

Hey Angie ~ what about an accordian mini to match the box? I love your accordian mini templates ~ :)