Sunday, February 07, 2010

Personal Project

I have a photo shoot/ project that I have been dreaming up and I need a couple of willing models.
Either a bride/groom duo (you can be engaged, newly married, or married for 10 years even) or teenage sisters with long hair. This will take place in the mountains so you will be COLD for 60-90 minutes. In return you will get 10-15 fully edited images on CD with copyright release, plus it will definitely be an adventure!

Shoot me an email with a recent photo and I will make my decision in the next few days.
simplicityphotography@yahoo.com
The shoot will take place on Friday, FEb 12th around 4pm.

7 comments:

Elise said...

i want to do this but my husband i are not good models ha ha!

Jill said...

o, o, o me me! Were oldies been married for 10 years! but we'll do it! I like the mountains :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of how prices are always,and I mean always falling. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a few weeks later.

(Submitted using KU2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Kel said...

I have a beautiful couple that I passed your info along to.

Aneca Photography said...

Man I wish I lived in Utah!! My hubby and I eloped and have been married for almost 12 years and we don't have any wedding snaps!! How sad eh?

Leilani said...

So unfair! Why do I have to live on the other side of the world?!
I am a teenager, with a teenage sister AND WE HAVE LONG HAIR.

Your work is simply stunning. I will now go and sulk to myself!

k- said...

still looking? i have cousins in alpine. around 19 both with loooong hair & dimples-email if you're interested