Friday, September 28, 2007

Canyon Rim Academy






I had the opportunity to take some photographs of this wonderful class at Canyon Rim Academy. It was my idea of fun! The kids were so excited to get their pictures taken, always love a willing subject. When I came into the room they had questions prepared for me, it was funny and it made me feel like such an adult... Anyways, after all the fun we got a few shots of each child, they were all so adorable and fun. Thanks each and every one of you for making my day! This is for your Amanda...

Angie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, These are amazing!! How you catured the children is incredible. Love the photos! I love the top two--look at those eyes!

Raquel said...

So adorable!

Hey that location for my bridals is the Provo Castle. Or the old Mental Hospital. You get off on Center St. in Provo and take Center all the way up (it's the entrance before the Seven Peaks sakting) as the road curves...you make a right take that road straight up and go to the Admin building (this is a must people break in but it's not only unsafe but you can get kicked off for good if caught) Pay $15.00 and they give you a pass and warn all the mental patients and tutors to leave the property so you can photograph safely. In the Spring time it's a dream.

Unknown said...

Really beautiful Angie...what a fun experience!

YCM the blog... said...

i love the coloring on the first two!!!
these are awesome!

Anonymous said...

My student @ Canyon Rim Academy loves looking at these pictures of her school.