Sunday, August 12, 2007

My week at the beach...





Of course the first thing I do when I get home is look at my pictures!! (That is when you know you are obsessed).... Anyways, I was kind of dissapointed with my array of pics because I just had all these great ideas in my head of what I wanted to do, but with babies in the sand crawling into the water every 2 seconds and 2 much needed naps a day, there wasn't much time to be creative. I am sure some of you can relate??? Well, my uncle took a great picture of my fam and I love it except I look like I have a mullet, so this one will have to do!!! I was so sad. Anyways, just a few to share. Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Angie,
I love the picture of you and the kids. You are beautiful......girl! I love to see you post. You inspire.

Jess

carin davis said...

Gorgeous images... Where were you?? It is beautiful!!! I love the texture and color treatment to the first image!!! They are all beautiful...I am dying to see the mullet!!!Lol!

Unknown said...

These are all very wonderful. Love the baby in white on the beach! I saw no resemblance to a mullet...you look great!