Sunday, December 09, 2007

January/February

I am now booking sessions for January and February. Since these months are my slowest months I am offering a discount for the session fee at $100 and a free 8x10 with any session booked.

MINI SESSIONS:
I will also be scheduling a few Saturdays for mini-studio sessions. If you have one or two children that you would like photographed, this would be the perfect situation. The session will last 30 minutes and cost $50, you will also receive 15% off your prints. If you have more than 2 children, it will be $25 per additional child. Dates to be annoucend, but please email me now if you are interested so I can get a list going: simplicityphotography@yahoo.com

Gift Certificates are also available for Christmas, please email for more info.

No comments: