Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mia & Jaya

Ok, so I know I have been overusing this location lately, but look at it. I think it's a perfect urban location. I love how when you do a family session downtown people just stop and stare, and stare, and keep staring. We had a one man audience on this one. Anyways, these two girls were so easy to photograph. Jaya was full of energy and talked so much for a 2 year old and Mia was just so excited to have her picture taken. So, here you go, a few to look at for the time being.




7 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Incredible!!! You totally rocked this shoot Angie. I love the one with Mia on the black stair thingy. All of them are amazing though.

Art Photographs said...

Oh wow, these are great! I love the close shot of the sweetie with the big brown eyes.....perfect!

Nicole Udy Photography said...

Oh so cute!! That location is awesome where downtown is it?

Sita said...

angie, love these! I can't wait to see the rest. How will I ever choose which ones to print! You are amazing!

mindy said...

they're gorgeous angie.. all of them!

Laura said...

These are great! The close-up of the little girl is breathtakingly gorgeous.

Jean Smith said...

yep...still in awe every time i come to your blog. who cares...keep using that location...it's amazing!