Sunday, April 27, 2008

News...


I am excited to announce that I will teaching one on one Mentoring to up and coming photographers.

How it will look: your choice of 1 or 2 full days (8 hours is a full day:)) of answering all your burning questions... marketing, photoshop, studio and outdoor photo-shoots (models provided). No holding back. This can really jump start your business and help you to head in a direction of making better decisions (learn from my mistakes!) financially, personally, and technically.

Each mentoring session will be different since everyone is at different skill levels, that is why I think this is the best way to learn.

The rules: Weekdays only, I treasure my weekends with my family.
You must live at least 3 hours from Salt Lake City area to participate.


Cost: $850 for 1 full day, $1450 for 2 full days.
* If you want to do this with a friend, a discount will be applied, email me for more info.

I have some dates available as early as June 2008.


Please email me if you are interested: simplicityphotography@yahoo.com
Phone: 801.787.4432

I am very excited for this!

*Workshops may happen for all you have inquired, but not until I feel ready to take on that large undertaking!

8 comments:

Art Photographs said...

Bummer, I live like 3 minutes from you....does that count? (:

I wish I lived farther away from you, I could use some serious mentoring. This sounds great, good luck to you.

Amie Steele said...

What an amazing opportunity for aspiring photographers to take advantage of! Good luck with this!

Marissa Vargason said...

Ditto previous poster I live an hour away :( But I love your work and I have burning questions lol, let me know if you ever decide to mentor locals :)

Shelby said...

I'm 3 hours away, and I just emailed you!

Jennifer said...

Unfortunately I'm a bit farther than will work out for now, but I love the idea... I, too, have been so impressed by your work and would love to pick your mind. Maybe when I make it back that way it'll be a great way to get away from the in-laws for a while. :)

Unknown said...

Amen to the first two comments. This has been on my mind for days...that I would LOVE this opportunity...so if you change your mind...please e-mail me! Your work is stunning, I'd love to pick your brain.

Expressions Dance said...

I live 1/2 hour away and would also love to do mentoring with you!!! So if you ever change your mind....

Omar Aguilar said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Wish I have the money to pay for it and the distance to qualify on your mentoring program. Love your pics and would loooooooovvvvvveeee to learn from the "master" :-)