Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mazatlan 2010

Okay so here is a HUGE peek of our vacation. It was SO perfect and surpassed my expectations. Usually I think, well we are taking a huge gamble with taking the kids, you just NEVER know they will act like or if they be nuts at any given time. We have been on many road trips, California, camping... and never really came home and said, "oh wow that vacation rocked!" Well, this one was different, I just assumed the kids were going to be crazy and that we would just have some fun family time without any relaxing.... well my kiddos suprised me like no other. They were so good, so happy, and so fun the whole time. They were even champs at our horrible flight home (it took us 3 days to get home because of bad weather, 2 hour plane flight turned into 9 hours!).
So here are the photos, this is us... don't be jealous of our chiseled abs and supermodel looks... we can't help it.
I think I'm so funny. really.

I am a little embarrassed at how many pictures I am showing, I just couldn't narrow it down, so if you get bored just click that little exit button and get yourself an ice cold drink or something.

future canvas in my house. I forced them to kiss and hold hands in many of the pictures, don't be fooled... they don't like each other that much. but I like it anyway.

Um Tate you are cute. Love the feeling of this one.


we ate ice cream every day... nothing different from home really.

Downtown Mazatlan was a bit shocking but it made me really appreciate what I have and made me feel guilty for what I have as well.

On the boat to Stone Island... we loved it there.

Every day we dug for China.





Oh Chloe, don't grow up.. please?





We went to the aquarium and it was so fun, there we basically no rules there, you could chase the peacocks, hang out with the parrots, kiss the sea lions... it was fun.




The next few Tate and Chloe took of us. I love when kids take control of the camera, expressions are real and funny.


self timer...

no naps the entire vacation=

Me and my bumpkins.

Friends we met there and their kids club teacher

fake smile central. this is SO tate, he usually won't even look at me for pictures or he gives me this:

I love that we were allowed to gallop down the beach on the horses there, it was so much fun.



41 comments:

Jess said...

Your killing me. I love them all!

crave photography said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

Skye said...

RIDICULOUS!!! Amazing trip AND you come home with all these treasures??? How fun!! Now lets hang out, I want to hear all the hilarious stories, I know there's got to be some.

kate moss said...

Oh I am so jealous! It was so worth all of the layovers. I love the shot your kids took.

Lorena M said...

Looks like a great vacation! Love the pictures!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Your twins are so cute!

Endearing Studios said...

Looks like so much fun! I want some of that ice cream!

mirka psak said...

angie this is incredible! such beautiful moments you captured!
love it!
where did you guys go?

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

How fun are you guys! Love seeing all the pics. Thanks for posting a huge post!

Kristin Cook said...

What a beautiful, fun trip!
I LOVE the pic of you and Chloe, and the one of them digging for China (LOL!)

Karen said...

I've been waiting to see these, you know I live vicariously though you a lot of the time. :) These pictures are beautiful!! I'm so glad T&C did so good. It gives me hope for future family vacations.

Kasie said...

awesome vacation pics. so glad you guys had a blast.

Jeana Bird said...

Incredible! I love all the images (and glad you didn't narrow it down). You have a beautiful family and I am so glad you guys had fun...makes me want to plan a trip to Mexico.

Kat said...

Awesome pictures. They made me wish for sand and sun.

Vanessa said...

Love them!! Looks like you guys had so much fun...love the pics that they took so great :)

irisWphotography said...

adorable photos!! im envy! i want vacation too!!
glad you enjoy your trip this time...
photos are amazing!

Iris

Follow Your Art Photography said...

SO....FREAKING....JEALOUS!!! Ok glad I got that out.....

Awesome pics too!

Rebekah said...

Looks like loads of fun! I'm officially jealous. :) Glad to see that things went great. Your kiddos sure are cuties.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Amazing!!

Marci Yochum said...

A relaxing fun family vacation...what? Your images are beautiful!

Gina said...

What an awesome travelogue of photos. I love them all. The first one of the kids is so awesome! So warm!

Meredith Carlson said...

looks divine Angie! now I want a vacation!! Can't get over how cute your kids are

Jessica Kettle said...

ok really? i'm having a hard time even LOOKING at these, i'm so jealous! BEAUTIFUL pictures, and i think chloe looks so much like you!

Halina Veratsennik said...

Wow! looks like Super-Fun vacations!

You and all your family is just Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Looks like a dream!

Ok, so can you tell us what the resort is? I have been dreaming of planning a vacay. Thanks!

Betsy King
http://www.betsykingphoto.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like a trip no one will ever forget. :)

mistyb said...

that first picture is amazing! What a fun get away for you guys!

Melissa Hathaway said...

<3 that first image! Glad to see you were able to sneak in a few pics of yourself & a family portrait too! Hope you had a great time and got some rest ;-)

brittany said...

OMG Angie, these make me want to cry! Felt like I was there. :) I love Tate's little hat he wore everywhere. These images are priceless and I know you will treasure them forever. My twins turn 7 at the end of this month...they grow too fast. Enjoy each CRAZY season..:) Love your work as usual!

Anonymous said...

WOW! AWESOME! You are able to take more vacations than ANYONE I know! Be grateful, in these times, that you are able to do that!!

Angie Monson said...

We went to the RUI Mazatlan, look it up they have amazing deals for all inclusive fun, great for families. Lots of Canadians there! The food wasn't so great though, but good enough to eat.

Megan V said...

So, I'm new to your blog and even fairly new to photography. I have to say that not only was I NOT bored by all of your vacation pictures but they actually captivated me. I really felt something when looking at them! I guess that could sound a little creepy considering I don't even know you at all... but they were just so SO stunning. You are my new photography idol. Hope you're ok with that. ;) Haha.

Jean Smith said...

freaking eye candy! seriously...love them all!

Nitny said...

Thanks for sharing! These are great, it's always great to see when a photographer shares not only her talents but tidbits into their lives...makes you feel like you really know them!

Amy Clifton said...

Oh wow, these are pretty much amazing. The pigtail picture almost made me teary-eyed for some reason!

christina g said...

OH my gosh! I am so TOTALLY Jealous! What a great time - beautifully captured! Thanks for sharing!

thea said...

these are gorgeous! All of them, but the second one of Tate-took my breathe away. Wowza.

Aria said...

Wow, you've made me want to take a nice warm vacation and definitely bring my nice camera along! Your photos are stunning, and you have such a beautiful family! I love the one of you and your kids playing on the beach. So many frame-worthy photos here!

Jillian Guimont Paddack said...

Ah-Mazing.gorgeous.out of this world captures!! My gosh, you have a beautiful family, glad you were able to get away for a well deserved vacation! xo

Bev Robison said...

How come my vacation pictures never look this good???? Oh, yeah...that's because we never go on vacation! Lol. These are awesome. Thank you for inspiring me to book a trip someplace warm :)

Krystle said...

What a beautiful session. I love how you processed these! Great work