Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's Midnight



and I am proofing pictures, again! These two were my favorites from tonight's shoot (I just couldn't help myself, I had to work on them right away). She was so halarious, had the best pouty face ever. The one with the Moon on the door is my favorite picture that I have taken lately. Thanks for takin' a peek...

Ooh... I leave to Brianna Graham's Photo workshop in 1.5 days, I can't hardly stand it, I am so excited. Hopefully my photography will improve in the way I want it to after I learn from my favorite photographer!

Angie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie - I LOVE your work, I seem to come lurk a lot without leaving comments, but I enjoy everything I see.

I will have to have you take pictures of the Murph-man soon he is such a monkey!

Anonymous said...

I have been stalking your blog for a while now, and I think you are so talented. My sister is getting married in the spring and I keep telling her that she has to use you. I would love to see pictures of your twins birthday party- if you feel like sharing them with all of us. Thanks.

Angie Monson said...

I will post some of Tate and Chloe's Bday when I get back! Thanks for all the compliments, it makes me feel so good.

angie

Unknown said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. I am absolutely in love with that first shot, and the conversion on the second one...phenomenal! Have fun at the workshop...you'll have to let us know how it goes!