Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sessions

For those of your looking to book sessions, I am booked until the middle of August. If you want to book a session for fall please think ahead and schedule soon. Also, I know Christmas is a ways away, but if you want good weather for your Christmas family sessions I would start to book them now for Sept. and Oct. I am not doing what I did last year and doing family photos until the day before Christmas!!! I was such a grouch around Christmas last year, so lets avoid the grouchy side of me and plan ahead!! You can email me @ simplicityphotography@yahoo.com

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning!

I was wondering if I could get your pricing schedule.

Angie Monson said...

You can view my pricing on www.simplicityphotography.com
It is under the tab "investment"

Thanks!

Angie