Friday, July 13, 2007

A Nectarine a day...


A couple of days ago I went to my good friends Jess's house and we took some pictures of the twins. I really wanted to do an apple a day, but she just had nectarine's in her fridge (which is one of my favorite fruits). So anyways, Chloe was going wak over these nectarine's, she was so excited and flip flopping all over the floor to get some more of that sticky yummy fruit. Tate was just so excited that everyone was looking at him, he can't get enough of that. I so love my little one's, they bring so much happiness to my life. Tomorrow is their birthday party, I just finished making their baby cakes and I can't wait to get some pics of them attacking them (blue and pink frosting, so messy and fun).

I have been blogging like everyday, I think I deserve a treat, oh wait I have treats all the time anyways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey angie, your pics are so creative. twins are gorgeous-wow have they grown! i am looking forward to getting together when i return from canada. have a great b-day party! amanda

Russ and Nat said...

Angie,

Sorry we missed your party! I didn't know about it until it was too late.....we were on a hiking trip in Zions....bummer! They are both SO cute and I LOVE your pics.....

Unknown said...

So adorable!