Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seniors 2009

I am excited to announce that I will be putting more effort into my seniors this year. I LOVE photographing seniors and haven't really pushed my senior photography. If you are going to be a senior in high school this 2008-2009 year I would love to extend you this special offer.

50% your session fee (save $75)
2 sets of wallets for free
25 contact cards with pictures of your session on them for free.

If you are looking for fashionable, edgy senior photos you won't be dissapointed!
And if you refer a friend you will get a $50 print credit.

Also, ask about booking your session with a friend, it will be a ton of fun.

I am really looking forward to this upcoming year and trying new, excited things with these sessions. Please email me to book your session simplicityphotography@yahoo.com or call me 801.787.4432

I am looking to start these sessions this fall, think ahead my friends!

This special offer will end on November 15th 2008.

No comments: