Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My sister rocks,,, part 1...

So yes, my sister is an amazing seamstress and she has decided to knock my socks off once again. She has started sewing these hats that are ONE of a KIND. She has opened up an etsy store to sell her lovely goods. I have a few now for my clients at my studio and everyone loves them! If you are a photographer and looking for great hats to have around for your clients, these are great and so unique!

*** she will update her etsy shop often with new hats so check back!

LINK TO HATS!

4 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE these hats and I agree, your sister is amazing (she sews and makes the best chocolate cake ever)! Can't wait to buy one! Beautiful image too!

strickland party of six said...

Oh I want one but I will have to wait to start to get so money to pay for it. so i will just have to come back and link to it another day. if you ever ever have a yrd sale which I am sure you wont but please let me know "secretly" hehe.

Vanessa said...

Oh you know I got to get some of these...talent just pores from your family!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! That hat is ADORABLE! I need one for my little girl!