Friday, June 19, 2009

for Sara

So, this is Sara and her little man. We share our studio and we get NO work done when we are there at the same time. Good times . So we had this idea to do a swap, I would take her photos with her little guy and she would take some of my twins not killing each other. It was a little insane, 3 kids all running around whining and screaming and begging for treats, funny. It's so funny because that is how most sessions go and we still manage to get a few keepers. Here they are girlie...







6 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Next time I see you, I'm going to lick your face. These are priceless. You have no idea. Heart you.

Adria said...

Super cute ~ as always!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Gorgeous, love the last one! Congrats on the blu photog of the year nomination!!

Thea Coughlin said...

I am in love with these images....amazing! I so would love for you to shoot me and my boy, but I live in Albany NY:(

If you are ever in this area please let me know!

Mickey Family said...

these are adorable! priceless!

Sara... you look so pretty!

Vanessa said...

Oh...I didn't see these...I SO Heart these too! So precious!