Tuesday, June 02, 2009

it's 3am

yep and I am awake miserable with allergies... so time to play with these photos I took yesterday of this 3 month old gem. He was SO SO good. He was better than any newborn ever. I cannot believe he slept at all, 3 month olds are usually the hardest... so thanks for that little man. Check out his hat and onesie, makes me want to have another baby to dress them up, wait what am I thinking. I can wait a few more years...

my favorite... love the flowery couch with his rock star outfit.




13 comments:

Angie said...

Great pictures per usual! Do you happen to know where she got that outfit? I love it!!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin Cook said...

WHERE did they get that hat!!??! So cute!

heavenesque said...

Super cute!!! How lucky you are:)

Amanda Suanne said...

these are sooo sweet!!! :) and wow 3am with allergies! No fun!

thousand words photography said...

what an adorable rockstar!! great shots!

Caylee said...

Soooo cute! Love the first one, dreamy boy. :)

Alisha Joy said...

LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see the rest. thank you thank you

Erica Kree said...

How cute is he??? You did a fabulous job Angie :)

Skye said...

The first one is KILLLLLLLLLER! And three months old?? WOW!

Alisha Joy said...

Shirt is from etsy.com and hat is from that botique accross the street from south town mall.

Vanessa said...

Oh I love these...and love the hat! What a little heartbreaker :)

Amy Clifton Photography said...

I love little rockers...so cute! The 2nd from bottom is my fave!