Wednesday, January 21, 2009

one shade darker..

Well I am back and one shade darker than white. Hawaii was so fun I can't even begin to explain. It really is paradise. I will post some photos tomorrow or this weekend. I just wanted to write a quick note for all of you interested in booking a session, I am now booking for March & April.

I also have one spot open for the mini sessions ( I opened up another date on Feb 24th since the first day filled so fast). Please call Kendra if you are interested in booking the last mini session, her # is 801.369.8496

6 comments:

Caylee said...

Welcome back, you've been missed! Can't wait to see your pics. :)

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

I am glad you had fun (and I am so jealous of your tan already)! I am eagerly awaiting the pictures (I check you blog fifty times a day even if I know you are out of town...so sad but true). I just can't get enough of your photos.

Bev Robison said...

Welcome back to winter :( It's a good thing you didn't take the kids, because what would be the incentive to return?

Christina G Photography said...

welcome back! I'm so jealous...we were freezing while you were tanning! :) can't wait to see the pictures!

Karen said...

Welcome back Angie.

Vanessa said...

So glad you guys had a great time! I bet it was so nice to spend time with the hubby!

Oh and I so missed you! :(