Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anyone from Conshohoken, PA?

I have a very random favor to ask of someone that lives near IKEA in Conshohoken, PA. I am gettting my studio set up and the only place that has the drapes that I need is in PA!! If you can help me out, I am willing to do trade, pay you for your time, please email me if you can, do I sound desperate enough??

UPDATE: got it taken care of, seriously my blog readers are beyond nice, I cannot believe how willing people are to help a stranger, makes me smile.

simplicityphotography@yahoo.com

3 comments:

supercalla said...

Going to the Costa Mesa Ikea tonight. Do they have what you need?

tanni@lovebugportraits.com

Caylee said...

What ones are they? I can check up here in the Great White North!

Kristen said...

LOL...I pass Conshohocken IKEA on my way to my loft, and have to stop by next week anyway...what do you need?