Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another cute family...

I swear I get to photograph such cute kids all the time. Plus I have photographed these kids twice before so it's so great to see them grow and hear about what is going on in their lives. I love their mom too so that makes it so much fun and a lot less work:)

On a side note their mom told me about a trick to keep my kids from getting naked at bedtime! I ran home and tried it right away! Now I don't have to pull out the duct tape! So the trick is to get those footy pajamas and put them on backwards. I cut off the feet because they wouldn't fit right if I didn't. My kids woke up in their clothing and most importantly with diapers on! That was a very happy day!

On to the photos...





10 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwww beautiful, these are absolutely beautiful. you know I LOVE YOUR WORK AND YOUR COLORS ROCK!

Jackie said...

Wow...another beautiful family with beautiful pictures! Love them

Anonymous said...

What breathtaking adorable kids! Great shots!

Vanessa said...

These turned out AWESOME!!! I love the first one! And we have been laughing about the newest trick! So funny...but so nice. I know for a fact I will have to do this to Jack someday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, I have never left a comment before...but I just had to when I saw these pictures! This family is so beautiful...and your colors are simply stunning, as always! I so appreciate the time you spent with me. You have such a gift for "seeing people". Keep doing what you do girl!

Marquette

Erin Thompson said...

WOW, those kids both have the most beautiful eyes! Great job Angie, love the vibrant colors.

Bev Robison said...

Very cute family! I love the light in the little girls eyes in the close-up. Beautiful!

Jackie said...

wow love these, what a cute family!

Athena said...

Such a gorgeous family! Love the colors and location.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! I came over to catch a look at your templates and I am embarassed to say this may be my first visit to your blog. Every image has a major wow factor! Beautiful work, beautiful children here! I am going to put you on my blog stalking list!