Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Sara

This session will be a memorable one, little "O" got a war wound from the session, but surprisingly Tic Tacs came to the rescue and he was in a good mood after that. I just had to post a few.. seriously such a cute family. Mom is an awesome photographer and she makes me laugh so hard. Check out her site HERE.
The thing I also loved about this session is that they were totally real with their little one and played with him, I love that. I got to catch some fun moments.

14 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

I just cried! And now I'm laughing. Oh I am in love. Angie, you are a miracle. Seriously, you were born to do what you do and you are THE best. Thank you a million times over for tonight. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Caylee said...

These are so cute Angie - and the red chair, love it!

Dennis Bullock said...

Wow....new to your site and I love your rich colours!

Camille said...

My sister worships you.... I can see why. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Sorry to hear my little nephew took a nose dive in the gravel :)

Anonymous said...

You just simply ROCK girlie! NO JOKE! WOWZA!!!!! Sara is soooo beautiful!!!!

Mickey Family said...

I just met Sara the other night and she is so funny and cute! I love her pictures! WAY cute family, Sara! :)

Athena said...

Love the colors and location. You have a cute family, Sara!

Bev Robison said...

The colors in these are amazing...wow! I think my jaw literally dropped! Great job!

Jess said...

Sara,
You have a beautiful family. Gorgeous work Ang.

Vanessa said...

OH, these are just FAB!!! Can't wait for ours!

Summer said...

So amazing.....these are beautiful!

Follow Your Art Photography said...

man your color always floors me!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Meggan said...

Amazing! Where in the world do you find these amazing people and locations. I love looking at your site because I am always in AWE of your photo's.