Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Family part 2

Just have to say thanks so much to Jess for making our pictures such an easy experience. Loved them all.
I just love how my kids were so happy and natural in this session. Having your family pictures taken can be a stressful experience, finding the right photographer, right clothes, right location, and then praying that your kids won't blow a gasket along the way is also fun as well. I have learned to just be myself and let people in, it shows in the pictures if you are tense, nervous, stressed, etc. I love when families just let go, play with their kids, pretend I am not there, I know it's a vunerable state but nothing will make your pictures look better and add that true emotion. I could go on and on about this, but I won't!
Okay so anyways just a few that I loved...



this one kills me of them holding hands, I thought there was no way they would do it under pressure!

sharing the curiousity of a gross bug...

This is perfectly them, Tate with his crazy faces and Chloe with her cheeky smile.

Anthony & Tate, they have such a strong bond, I love it!

20 comments:

Brooke said...

love them! you guys are such a cute family!!!!!! bravo ms jess and bravo to you guys for being good looking

Sean,Min and kids said...

Are you kidding me?!!! Can you get any cuter! Those pictures rock!

k- said...

All beautiful!!! Chloe's outfit is PERFECT!

Jeana Bird said...

These shots are so perfect. Perfect family, clothes, style location and Jess, perfect images! Incredible. Thanks for sharing these Angie.

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

I love them all! I don't know how your going to choose which ones to print. You may have to just print them all and plaster them all around your house!

Jared said...

What a darling family!!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!

Jess said...

Angie you are so nice!

You guys made this session easy. I was just there to capture it.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

OH MY GOSH- those pics are soo precious- I adore them- you look soo Beautiful- the kiddos are soo cute & Anthony looks GQ:)

Rebekah said...

You have a gorgeous family! I love how you dress your kids!

Angela Fielding said...

Ang- Those are so cute! What a darling family you have!

Amy Clifton said...

These are so sweet. The last one is to-die-for-fantastic!!

Athena said...

Love the way you all look so relaxed and natural in front of the camera. Great job, Jess!

Stephanie McBride said...

what an incredible fam session. love everything about these. bravo to everyone all around.

Vanessa said...

Love them! ADORABLE what can I say :)

christina said...

So fabulous. I would love to have pics like these of my family.

Your children are so precious. What a beautiful family.

I just can't wait til Feb. I am super excited.

Unknown said...

You guys are COMPLETELY scrumptious. I love your style. Sigh...I wish I had an ounce of it. Beautiful.

kate moss said...

You guys look great! I love your outfits too. How did your husband like his? Mine told me he would never wear it again. Glad yours went a little smoother that ours, and you have twins:)

Kimberly said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!! You are AMAZING photographer Angie. I am coming to you for our next family pictures!! Your great!!

Trish the Dish said...

I don't know if you'll read this comment, but I just had to say how beautiful your little family is! You chose great colors and everyone looks really natural. Love these pictures! CUTE kids. :)