Sunday, October 05, 2008

Personal,,, family

So we went up the canyon today to see the last of the beautiful leaves. It was quick because the kids were hungry but we had a great time. Seems like all I do is work lately so it was nice to have a fun weekend and I even got a nap! First we had the Matilda Jane Trunk show, which was so fun and dinner after at the Blue Iguana. Saturday was cleaning followed by shopping with my sis in law and nieces, so fun. Then my nieces stayed the night and played with the kids and even cleaned my house. I wished they would just move in full time! They even wathched the kids that night while Anthony and I went to go see Eagle Eye, I gave it a B. Sunday we played with the kids all day and just hung out with family. I haven't had a weekend like this in a while so it was really refreshing. Of course I snuck in a few hours of work in between (can't get too behind!!). Anyways, wanted to post a few of the people I love most.
(I edited these all in Lightroom, just upgraded to Lightroom 2, it seriously rocks!!)



seriously, check out the snuggles. priceless

14 comments:

Carin Davis said...

oh Angie!!!!!
They are GORGEOUS!

I didn't know there was a Lightroom 2! Where have I been???

Summer said...

So cute! It's so fun to see pictures of you guys now that I feel like I know you a little! Thanks for all the fun the other night! It was way fun getting to know you! Love those pictures of your cute family!

Vanessa said...

k those pictures of your hubby and Chole are too SWEET!! Love them! ummm...Fall!

natj said...

Look at Tate with that big boy haircut! Love it. These babies are getting so big (mine included). Beautiful shots!

Stephanie McBride said...

i love the coloring in all of these, love how natural they are. how fun to have these. gorgeous place, dont ya just love the fall!

Athena said...

Such vivid colors, and love the last capture. Thanks for sharing!

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

What a great weekend! And a nap...you deserve it! Love these moments you captured and the "snuggle" one is the best! GORGEOUS!

Caylee said...

So cute! I love the lighting, it's perfect. Very cute of you and the kiddies. :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

These pics are soo cute- Your kids are even cuter:) Love them!

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

love em, so cute

Jess said...

Ang,
Just merge those photos together and your good to go as far as family shots.

Love em

Victoria Elder said...

Your family is so gorgeous! Love it! is lightroom a program or a photoshop setting?

Kari Davis said...

so great, I'm glad you got a relaxing weekend, love the one of Anthony with your daughter!!!1

Janee Graham said...

Cute pictures and we agree lightroom is the best.